Get a job with a team that treats you like family and offers opportunities to grow!
Position: Lawn Mowing & Maintenance Crew Member/Technician
Big Lakes Lawncare is currently looking for a Lawn Mowing & Maintenance Crew Member/Technician. This employee will be primarily responsible for operating lawn mowing machines, as well as other various tasks to deliver our lawn care and lawn maintenance services to our customers.
Big Lakes Lawncare is growing fast - we are the highest-rated landscaping company in the Macomb/Chesterfield, Michigan area. Our company is located in Royal Oak with driving distance to areas including Warren, Sterling Heights, Troy, Southfield, and more.
Job Duties, Responsibilities, & Equipment Operation:
The Lawn Mowing & Maintenance Crew Member will:
- Mow lawns using various machines such as walk-behinds, zero-turns, and stand-on mowers
- Edge lawns and landscape beds using a power edger
- String-trim (AKA weed eat/weed whack) around obstacles on the customer's property
- Bring energy and a positive attitude to work every day!
- Sometimes drive a truck and trailer to various work sites around Macomb County
- Assist landscaping crews when needed
- Perform other various tasks to deliver lawn services to our customers
Requirements for the Lawn Mowing & Maintenance Crew Member Position:
- Preferred 1-year experience in lawn care, lawn maintenance, or landscaping. Willing to train.
- Must have a valid driver’s license, chauffeur's license is a plus
- Ability to work outside
- Ability to lift 50+ lbs
- Work Monday through Friday, occasional weekends
- Have reliable transportation
- Follows instructions
- Attention to detail
- $750 Signing bonus: 30 days: $150 90 days: $200 6 mos: $400
- Paid time off
- Opportunity for overtime, if desired
- Opportunity for 4 day work week, if desired
- Performance bonuses and incentives that pay out over $20,000 per year to our team members!
- Endless growth opportunities
- Company parties, barbecues, and competitions happening all the time
- A family like environment where everyone takes care of each other
- Training, education, and growth to learn more skills and make more money
- Opportunity to grow into other positions in the company such as fertilization applicator, team leader, enhancement team leader, social media content generator, account manager, and more!
If you are located in Royal Oak, Warren, Sterling Heights, Troy, or any surrounding area, apply for our Lawn Mowing & Maintenance Crew Member position today! Join our team to become part of the Big Lakes Lawncare Family and have endless opportunities to grow and succeed. We look forward to meeting you!