We are looking for landscape talent!
Get a job and start your career with a company that appreciates its employees. Help us take our landscaping division to the next level!
Position: Landscape Team Leader/Foreman
Big Lakes Lawncare is currently hiring for an experienced Landscape Leader/Foreman position. This employee will be primarily responsible for executing our various landscaping services that can include installation and landscape bed maintenance.
Our company is growing fast - we are the highest-rated landscape company in the Macomb & Chesterfield, Michigan area. We are located in Royal Oak with driving distance to areas including Warren, Sterling Heights, Troy, Southfield, and more.
Landscape Foreman Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Lead a team of landscapers to make sure every job is done safely, efficiently, and with the highest quality
- Keep track of materials and budgets to make sure jobs are done correctly and cost-efficiently the first time
- Very little hardscaping work
- Work closely with managers to make sure all job details are accounted for and handled properly
- Install plants and other landscape materials like mulch, rock, annual flowers, and more
- Renovate existing landscaping beds
- Trim and prune perennial shrubs, bushes, and small trees
- Weeding and cleaning out landscape beds
- Driving an F-350 and dump trailer or equipment trailer to various job sites to execute work
- Other various tasks to deliver landscape services
Landscape Foreman Candidate Requirements:
- Minimum 2 years of experience in landscaping
- Valid driver's license required
- Chauffeur's license must be obtained within 3 months of employment (we will pay for this)
- Ability to pull a truck and trailer full of materials
- Ability to work outside for long hours in all conditions
- Ability to lift 50+ lbs.
- Work Monday through Friday, occasional weekends
- Have reliable transportation
- Follows instructions
- Attention to detail
- Paid time off
- Opportunity for overtime, if desired
- Opportunity for 4 day work week, if desired
- Performance bonuses and incentives that pay out over $20,000 per year to our team members!
- Endless growth opportunities
- Company parties, barbecues, and competitions happening all the time
- A family like environment where everyone takes care of each other
- Training, education, and growth to learn more skills and make more money
- Opportunity to grow into other positions in the company such as fertilization applicator, social media content generator, division manager, account manager, and more!
Join our team and be a part of the fastest growing lawn and landscape company in SE Michigan! We will train you, teach you, and grow you into a power player with an amazing career. Help us take our landscaping division to the next level with your experience and expertise!
Pay ranges from $18 to $25 per hour.