We're Hiring Today!
Get a job and start your career with a company that appreciates its employees!
Position: Lawn Mowing Technician / Laborer Crew Member
Big Lakes Lawncare is currently hiring for a lawn mowing and maintenance technician/laborer position. This position will be primarily responsible for operating lawn mowing machines, as well as other various tasks to deliver our lawn care and lawn maintenance services to our customers.
We are very fast-growing and the highest-rated lawn maintenance and landscape company in the Macomb/Chesterfield, Michigan area. We work in Macomb, Chesterfield, Shelby, Sterling Heights, Clinton Township, and the many other nearby areas.
Job Duties, Responsibilities, & Equipment Operation:
- Lawn mowing using various machines such as walk-behinds, zero-turns, and stand-on mowers.
- Edging of lawns and landscape beds using a power edger.
- String-trimming (aka weed-eating/weed whacking) around obstacles on the customer's property.
- Driving a truck and trailer to various work sites.
- Assisting landscaping crews when needed.
- Other various tasks to deliver lawn services.
- Preferred 1-year experience in lawn care, lawn maintenance, or landscaping. Willing to train.
- Must have a valid drivers license, chauffeur's license is a plus.
- Ability to work outside.
- Ability to lift 50+ lbs.
- Work Monday through Friday, occasional weekends.
- Have reliable transportation.
- Follows instructions.
- Attention to detail.
- Paid time off
- Opportunity for overtime, if desired
- Performance bonuses
- Endless growth opportunities
- Company parties, barbecues, and competitions are a regular occurrence
If you would like to join our fast-growing landscaping company with endless potential to grow your career, we encourage you to apply today!
Pay based upon experience.